From its deluxe 3,500 fixed-seat arena, to its beautifully appointed pavilion complex and the outdoor splendor of its magnificently landscaped exhibition fields, the Los Angeles Equestrian Center is a multi-use masterpiece. The result of an unprecedented commitment to quality and service, years of planning and construction, and a careful balance of environment and commercial considerations, the Los Angeles Equestrian Center may well be the most complete facility of its kind anywhere.
- The Los Angeles Equestrian Center is 75 acres large with a world-class horse show complex featuring many breeds and disciplines at 45 equestrian events a year, over 500 boarding stalls, and 17 horse trainers.
- The largest covered horse-show arena in the nation.
- The complex was opened in 1982 and cost $15 million.
- Spectator Entrance(s): Multiple entrances that are all accessible to spectators.
- Free parking is available on-site.
- All sport competitions are free and open to the public to attend.
- Allen Street is closed, please enter venue on Main Street.
- The Los Angeles Equestrian is ADA Compliant (bathrooms, etc.).
- ADA Parking is available.