The Galen Center is a 225,000 square-foot arena with 10,258 seats surrounding the main court. The Galen Center Pavilion is a 45,000 square-foot attachment to the main center that has up to 4 full basketball courts or 9 volleyball courts and seating for 1,000 with space for coaches and administrative offices.
- The Galen Center is home to the University of Southern California Men’s and Women’s basketball teams.
- Basketball is one of the top sports at Special Olympics. There will be 641 athletes competing as part of 72 teams over the 8 days of competition.
- Spectator Entrance(s): Spectators can enter through two entrances: the North and South entrance of Galen Center off of Figueroa St. and Jefferson Blvd.
- Galen Center is easily accessible by public transportation.
- All sport competitions are free and open to the public to attend.
- The Galen Center is fully ADA compliant (bathrooms, elevators, etc.).
Photo courtesy of the University of Southern California