Balboa Sports Center is part of the Sepulveda Basin Recreation Area and functions as an activity hub for sports, dance and yoga. There are facilities for soccer, baseball, tennis, golf and biking, as well as walking and picnic areas.
- Football (Soccer) 7-a-side
- The 7-a-side football competition will be played on ten fields of play at the Balboa Sports Center.
- The Balboa Sports Center is separated from the rest of the hub venues at UCLA.
- This is a gorgeous, spacious area with multiple parks, ample facilities, bike paths and one of the few soft-bottom sections of the L.A. River.
- Spectator Entrance(s): Multiple gates around the fields are accessible to spectators. Entrance(s) are marked by “X” on the Spectator Maps.
- Please note that Balboa Sport Center is not within walking distance to UCLA.
- Balboa Sports Center is easily accessible by public transportation.
- All sport competitions are free and open to the public to attend.
- Note about Parking: Spectators are encouraged to park in the lot along Balboa Blvd.; adjacent to the softball fields. Balboa Sports Center is open to the public – free parking is available on a first come, first-served basis.
- Balboa Sports Center is ADA complaint (bathrooms, etc.).